Apr 8, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
So what is Boris Diaw up to when not earning glares from Gregg Popovich for missing a defensive rotation?
Well, stop motion Lego movies. Of course.
Above you see his Harlem Shake effort. Two quick thoughts:
1) If the meme hadn’t already jumped the shark this would have been the moment;
2) The Legos may be closer to the original Harlem Shake dance than most of the videos I suffered through.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 9
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68