Apr 8, 2013, 5:57 PM EST
So what is Boris Diaw up to when not earning glares from Gregg Popovich for missing a defensive rotation?
Well, stop motion Lego movies. Of course.
Above you see his Harlem Shake effort. Two quick thoughts:
1) If the meme hadn’t already jumped the shark this would have been the moment;
2) The Legos may be closer to the original Harlem Shake dance than most of the videos I suffered through.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8