Apr 8, 2013, 5:57 PM EDT
So what is Boris Diaw up to when not earning glares from Gregg Popovich for missing a defensive rotation?
Well, stop motion Lego movies. Of course.
Above you see his Harlem Shake effort. Two quick thoughts:
1) If the meme hadn’t already jumped the shark this would have been the moment;
2) The Legos may be closer to the original Harlem Shake dance than most of the videos I suffered through.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10