Reggie Evans has his tooth knocked out, keeps playing, then places it in front of broadcaster (VIDEO)
Apr 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Early in the third quarter of Brooklyn’s win over the Bobcats on Saturday, Reggie Evans had a tooth knocked out thanks to an inadvertent head butt from Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as the two were battling for rebounding position.
Evans kept playing through to the next possession, before the blood forced a timeout to be called.
The best part is what he did with the tooth afterward. Broadcaster Ian Eagle seems to be mildly disgusted (at about the 28-second mark of the video clip above) after seeing Evans place it on the scorer’s table in front of him.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49