Reggie Evans has his tooth knocked out, keeps playing, then places it in front of broadcaster (VIDEO)
Apr 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Early in the third quarter of Brooklyn’s win over the Bobcats on Saturday, Reggie Evans had a tooth knocked out thanks to an inadvertent head butt from Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as the two were battling for rebounding position.
Evans kept playing through to the next possession, before the blood forced a timeout to be called.
The best part is what he did with the tooth afterward. Broadcaster Ian Eagle seems to be mildly disgusted (at about the 28-second mark of the video clip above) after seeing Evans place it on the scorer’s table in front of him.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13