Reggie Evans has his tooth knocked out, keeps playing, then places it in front of broadcaster (VIDEO)
Apr 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Early in the third quarter of Brooklyn’s win over the Bobcats on Saturday, Reggie Evans had a tooth knocked out thanks to an inadvertent head butt from Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as the two were battling for rebounding position.
Evans kept playing through to the next possession, before the blood forced a timeout to be called.
The best part is what he did with the tooth afterward. Broadcaster Ian Eagle seems to be mildly disgusted (at about the 28-second mark of the video clip above) after seeing Evans place it on the scorer’s table in front of him.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 0
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 23
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 10
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)