Reggie Evans has his tooth knocked out, keeps playing, then places it in front of broadcaster (VIDEO)
Apr 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Early in the third quarter of Brooklyn’s win over the Bobcats on Saturday, Reggie Evans had a tooth knocked out thanks to an inadvertent head butt from Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as the two were battling for rebounding position.
Evans kept playing through to the next possession, before the blood forced a timeout to be called.
The best part is what he did with the tooth afterward. Broadcaster Ian Eagle seems to be mildly disgusted (at about the 28-second mark of the video clip above) after seeing Evans place it on the scorer’s table in front of him.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 17