Reggie Evans has his tooth knocked out, keeps playing, then places it in front of broadcaster (VIDEO)
Apr 7, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Early in the third quarter of Brooklyn’s win over the Bobcats on Saturday, Reggie Evans had a tooth knocked out thanks to an inadvertent head butt from Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as the two were battling for rebounding position.
Evans kept playing through to the next possession, before the blood forced a timeout to be called.
The best part is what he did with the tooth afterward. Broadcaster Ian Eagle seems to be mildly disgusted (at about the 28-second mark of the video clip above) after seeing Evans place it on the scorer’s table in front of him.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 3
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 10
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 4
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18