Apr 6, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
Iman Shumpert of the Knicks is all about doing his own thing where his hair is concerned, as evidenced by his 80s style high-top fade he’s been rocking for the bulk of the season.
Shump may have overstepped his bounds on Friday, however, when he showed up for the game between the Knicks and the Bucks with the adidas logo firmly on display, shaven into the back of his head.
Unfortunately, the NBA has rules against such gestures, and apparently got in touch with Shumpert about using his head as a billboard for the sneaker company that sponsors him.
— Iman Shumpert (@I_Am_Iman) April 7, 2013
Personally, I don’t see the difference between a logo on a guy’s shoes and one on his head. But in the NBA’s eyes, rules are rules.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 3
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 22
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0