Apr 5, 2013, 11:55 PM EST
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of shots from half-court and beyond. It’s not because they’re not fun to see go down, because they are. It’s just that often times there’s more luck than skill involved, given the percentages.
This one from Jason Kidd, however, was pretty amazing, The high-arcing, 3/4 court shot he launched looked good earlier than it should have, and banked home after the third quarter buzzer had sounded during New York’s 101-83 win over the Bucks.
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 0
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 30
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8