Apr 5, 2013, 11:55 PM EST
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of shots from half-court and beyond. It’s not because they’re not fun to see go down, because they are. It’s just that often times there’s more luck than skill involved, given the percentages.
This one from Jason Kidd, however, was pretty amazing, The high-arcing, 3/4 court shot he launched looked good earlier than it should have, and banked home after the third quarter buzzer had sounded during New York’s 101-83 win over the Bucks.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8