Apr 5, 2013, 11:55 PM EDT
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of shots from half-court and beyond. It’s not because they’re not fun to see go down, because they are. It’s just that often times there’s more luck than skill involved, given the percentages.
This one from Jason Kidd, however, was pretty amazing, The high-arcing, 3/4 court shot he launched looked good earlier than it should have, and banked home after the third quarter buzzer had sounded during New York’s 101-83 win over the Bucks.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 14
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 5
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 10
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52