Apr 5, 2013, 11:55 PM EDT
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of shots from half-court and beyond. It’s not because they’re not fun to see go down, because they are. It’s just that often times there’s more luck than skill involved, given the percentages.
This one from Jason Kidd, however, was pretty amazing, The high-arcing, 3/4 court shot he launched looked good earlier than it should have, and banked home after the third quarter buzzer had sounded during New York’s 101-83 win over the Bucks.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 82
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20