Apr 5, 2013, 11:55 PM EDT
Normally, I’m not a huge fan of shots from half-court and beyond. It’s not because they’re not fun to see go down, because they are. It’s just that often times there’s more luck than skill involved, given the percentages.
This one from Jason Kidd, however, was pretty amazing, The high-arcing, 3/4 court shot he launched looked good earlier than it should have, and banked home after the third quarter buzzer had sounded during New York’s 101-83 win over the Bucks.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 51
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 12
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32