Apr 5, 2013, 11:11 AM EST
Just three games on Thursday but two of them came down to the final seconds and saw game winners.
Below, Nate Robinson makes the steal of a Brook Lopez pass and pushes the ball the ball back the other way, and when a fast-break shot doesn’t materialize and he brings the ball back out, you know he’s not passing. He’s going to make the play. And he does, a floater over Lopez. As you can see, Lopez had a rough last couple minutes of that game (he missed a key lay-up trying to draw the foul, too).
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18