Apr 5, 2013, 11:11 AM EST
Just three games on Thursday but two of them came down to the final seconds and saw game winners.
Below, Nate Robinson makes the steal of a Brook Lopez pass and pushes the ball the ball back the other way, and when a fast-break shot doesn’t materialize and he brings the ball back out, you know he’s not passing. He’s going to make the play. And he does, a floater over Lopez. As you can see, Lopez had a rough last couple minutes of that game (he missed a key lay-up trying to draw the foul, too).
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 9
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8