Apr 5, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
Just three games on Thursday but two of them came down to the final seconds and saw game winners.
Below, Nate Robinson makes the steal of a Brook Lopez pass and pushes the ball the ball back the other way, and when a fast-break shot doesn’t materialize and he brings the ball back out, you know he’s not passing. He’s going to make the play. And he does, a floater over Lopez. As you can see, Lopez had a rough last couple minutes of that game (he missed a key lay-up trying to draw the foul, too).
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9