Apr 5, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
Just three games on Thursday but two of them came down to the final seconds and saw game winners.
Below, Nate Robinson makes the steal of a Brook Lopez pass and pushes the ball the ball back the other way, and when a fast-break shot doesn’t materialize and he brings the ball back out, you know he’s not passing. He’s going to make the play. And he does, a floater over Lopez. As you can see, Lopez had a rough last couple minutes of that game (he missed a key lay-up trying to draw the foul, too).
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16