Apr 5, 2013, 11:11 AM EDT
Just three games on Thursday but two of them came down to the final seconds and saw game winners.
Below, Nate Robinson makes the steal of a Brook Lopez pass and pushes the ball the ball back the other way, and when a fast-break shot doesn’t materialize and he brings the ball back out, you know he’s not passing. He’s going to make the play. And he does, a floater over Lopez. As you can see, Lopez had a rough last couple minutes of that game (he missed a key lay-up trying to draw the foul, too).
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32