Apr 4, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
As always, some good questions from Kay Adams today, starting with the fact we need to keep some perspective on what the Clippers have done this season.
Then comes the question Knicks fans will snap at me for (regardless of my answer): Is this season a failure if they don’t reach the Eastern Conference Finals? I say yes, only because this is a team built to win now, not in a few years.
Oh, and we talk a little Seattle/Sacramento. That could go either way, but if I were a betting man right now I’d bet Sacramento.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13