Apr 4, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
As always, some good questions from Kay Adams today, starting with the fact we need to keep some perspective on what the Clippers have done this season.
Then comes the question Knicks fans will snap at me for (regardless of my answer): Is this season a failure if they don’t reach the Eastern Conference Finals? I say yes, only because this is a team built to win now, not in a few years.
Oh, and we talk a little Seattle/Sacramento. That could go either way, but if I were a betting man right now I’d bet Sacramento.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 0
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 35
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 79
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 19
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48