Apr 4, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
Kenneth Faried can finish. If your nickname is “manimal” you better know how to dunk with authority.
Combine them and you get the best dunk and maybe the best highlight out of Thursday night. That is a heck of a play and was part of the Nuggets beating the Jazz Wednesday in a battle of playoff teams…or at least close to playoff teams. The win kept the Nuggets as the three seed in the middle of the tight Western Conference, but it knocked the Jazz half a game back of the Lakers for the last spot in the West.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16