Apr 4, 2013, 7:48 PM EDT
J.J. Redick became the latest player to receive a warning for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping rule, the league announced on Thursday.
Redick’s blatant attempt at fooling the officials occurred during the Bucks’ 109-99 loss to the Thunder on March 30.
What makes this one so bad is that it worked to perfection. The referee didn’t choose to blow the whistle until after Redick exaggerated the contact he made with Derek Fisher, which was minimal, at best.
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 15
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 66
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 45
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33