Apr 4, 2013, 7:48 PM EDT
J.J. Redick became the latest player to receive a warning for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping rule, the league announced on Thursday.
Redick’s blatant attempt at fooling the officials occurred during the Bucks’ 109-99 loss to the Thunder on March 30.
What makes this one so bad is that it worked to perfection. The referee didn’t choose to blow the whistle until after Redick exaggerated the contact he made with Derek Fisher, which was minimal, at best.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49