Apr 4, 2013, 7:48 PM EST
J.J. Redick became the latest player to receive a warning for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping rule, the league announced on Thursday.
Redick’s blatant attempt at fooling the officials occurred during the Bucks’ 109-99 loss to the Thunder on March 30.
What makes this one so bad is that it worked to perfection. The referee didn’t choose to blow the whistle until after Redick exaggerated the contact he made with Derek Fisher, which was minimal, at best.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 23
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 38
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 57
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28