Apr 4, 2013, 7:48 PM EST
J.J. Redick became the latest player to receive a warning for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping rule, the league announced on Thursday.
Redick’s blatant attempt at fooling the officials occurred during the Bucks’ 109-99 loss to the Thunder on March 30.
What makes this one so bad is that it worked to perfection. The referee didn’t choose to blow the whistle until after Redick exaggerated the contact he made with Derek Fisher, which was minimal, at best.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 48
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 46