Apr 4, 2013, 7:48 PM EDT
J.J. Redick became the latest player to receive a warning for violating the NBA’s anti-flopping rule, the league announced on Thursday.
Redick’s blatant attempt at fooling the officials occurred during the Bucks’ 109-99 loss to the Thunder on March 30.
What makes this one so bad is that it worked to perfection. The referee didn’t choose to blow the whistle until after Redick exaggerated the contact he made with Derek Fisher, which was minimal, at best.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 4
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 5
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 4
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 61
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 68
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30