Apr 4, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
This just sucks.
The home of Miami Heat player Chris Bosh was robbed and $340,000 worth of watches, rings and purses were taken, Miami Beach Police said Thursday….
But on Wednesday night, Bosh was out celebrating his 29th birthday at Briza on the Bay on Bayshore Drive in Miami with a Moroccan themed party, which included belly dancers and fire breathers. And a camel named Henri greeted guests.
(Just a note as someone who was a crime/court reporter for years — Bosh’s home was burglarized, not robbed. There’s a difference and if he was out it was burglarized.)
That just sucks. If you’ve ever been the victim of this (I have) you know replacing the stuff is part of it, but it’s the sentimental value of some items and the loss of feeling fully safe in your own home that are worse. I feel for Chris.
Also, like you I’m thinking I need to get invited to the next party Chris Bosh throws.
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 2
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6