Apr 4, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
This just sucks.
The home of Miami Heat player Chris Bosh was robbed and $340,000 worth of watches, rings and purses were taken, Miami Beach Police said Thursday….
But on Wednesday night, Bosh was out celebrating his 29th birthday at Briza on the Bay on Bayshore Drive in Miami with a Moroccan themed party, which included belly dancers and fire breathers. And a camel named Henri greeted guests.
(Just a note as someone who was a crime/court reporter for years — Bosh’s home was burglarized, not robbed. There’s a difference and if he was out it was burglarized.)
That just sucks. If you’ve ever been the victim of this (I have) you know replacing the stuff is part of it, but it’s the sentimental value of some items and the loss of feeling fully safe in your own home that are worse. I feel for Chris.
Also, like you I’m thinking I need to get invited to the next party Chris Bosh throws.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30