Apr 4, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
This just sucks.
The home of Miami Heat player Chris Bosh was robbed and $340,000 worth of watches, rings and purses were taken, Miami Beach Police said Thursday….
But on Wednesday night, Bosh was out celebrating his 29th birthday at Briza on the Bay on Bayshore Drive in Miami with a Moroccan themed party, which included belly dancers and fire breathers. And a camel named Henri greeted guests.
(Just a note as someone who was a crime/court reporter for years — Bosh’s home was burglarized, not robbed. There’s a difference and if he was out it was burglarized.)
That just sucks. If you’ve ever been the victim of this (I have) you know replacing the stuff is part of it, but it’s the sentimental value of some items and the loss of feeling fully safe in your own home that are worse. I feel for Chris.
Also, like you I’m thinking I need to get invited to the next party Chris Bosh throws.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 8
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 13
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 21
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 22