Apr 4, 2013, 11:49 AM EDT
This just sucks.
The home of Miami Heat player Chris Bosh was robbed and $340,000 worth of watches, rings and purses were taken, Miami Beach Police said Thursday….
But on Wednesday night, Bosh was out celebrating his 29th birthday at Briza on the Bay on Bayshore Drive in Miami with a Moroccan themed party, which included belly dancers and fire breathers. And a camel named Henri greeted guests.
(Just a note as someone who was a crime/court reporter for years — Bosh’s home was burglarized, not robbed. There’s a difference and if he was out it was burglarized.)
That just sucks. If you’ve ever been the victim of this (I have) you know replacing the stuff is part of it, but it’s the sentimental value of some items and the loss of feeling fully safe in your own home that are worse. I feel for Chris.
Also, like you I’m thinking I need to get invited to the next party Chris Bosh throws.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16