Apr 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Been a rough stretch recently for the Pistons’ Brandon Knight. First, he was on the wrong end of DeAndre Jordan’s big dunk. Then he sprained his ankle. The Pistons have won just two of their last 15 games.
But they were in it late against the Celtics on Wednesday night when after a steal Knight leaked out, got the pass, had nobody around him… and blew the lay-up. It should have been a one-point game, but it wasn’t and the Celtics went on to get a win they needed.
I feel bad for Knight. He’s a nice player. It’s been a rough patch.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15