Apr 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Been a rough stretch recently for the Pistons’ Brandon Knight. First, he was on the wrong end of DeAndre Jordan’s big dunk. Then he sprained his ankle. The Pistons have won just two of their last 15 games.
But they were in it late against the Celtics on Wednesday night when after a steal Knight leaked out, got the pass, had nobody around him… and blew the lay-up. It should have been a one-point game, but it wasn’t and the Celtics went on to get a win they needed.
I feel bad for Knight. He’s a nice player. It’s been a rough patch.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85