Apr 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Been a rough stretch recently for the Pistons’ Brandon Knight. First, he was on the wrong end of DeAndre Jordan’s big dunk. Then he sprained his ankle. The Pistons have won just two of their last 15 games.
But they were in it late against the Celtics on Wednesday night when after a steal Knight leaked out, got the pass, had nobody around him… and blew the lay-up. It should have been a one-point game, but it wasn’t and the Celtics went on to get a win they needed.
I feel bad for Knight. He’s a nice player. It’s been a rough patch.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16