Apr 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Been a rough stretch recently for the Pistons’ Brandon Knight. First, he was on the wrong end of DeAndre Jordan’s big dunk. Then he sprained his ankle. The Pistons have won just two of their last 15 games.
But they were in it late against the Celtics on Wednesday night when after a steal Knight leaked out, got the pass, had nobody around him… and blew the lay-up. It should have been a one-point game, but it wasn’t and the Celtics went on to get a win they needed.
I feel bad for Knight. He’s a nice player. It’s been a rough patch.
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 28
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 17
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 86
- Report: Mavericks shake up Rockets’ free-agent plans, agree to offer sheet with Chandler Parsons 42
- Gregg Popovich agrees to extension with Spurs, likely stays past Tim Duncan era 32