Apr 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Been a rough stretch recently for the Pistons’ Brandon Knight. First, he was on the wrong end of DeAndre Jordan’s big dunk. Then he sprained his ankle. The Pistons have won just two of their last 15 games.
But they were in it late against the Celtics on Wednesday night when after a steal Knight leaked out, got the pass, had nobody around him… and blew the lay-up. It should have been a one-point game, but it wasn’t and the Celtics went on to get a win they needed.
I feel bad for Knight. He’s a nice player. It’s been a rough patch.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 4
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10