Apr 4, 2013, 1:11 PM EDT
Been a rough stretch recently for the Pistons’ Brandon Knight. First, he was on the wrong end of DeAndre Jordan’s big dunk. Then he sprained his ankle. The Pistons have won just two of their last 15 games.
But they were in it late against the Celtics on Wednesday night when after a steal Knight leaked out, got the pass, had nobody around him… and blew the lay-up. It should have been a one-point game, but it wasn’t and the Celtics went on to get a win they needed.
I feel bad for Knight. He’s a nice player. It’s been a rough patch.
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 64
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 44
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 59
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 49
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 36
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 22
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 61
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 41