Apr 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
I don’t care who else is or isn’t on the court — scoring 50 points in an NBA game is balling.
Carmelo Anthony was balling against the Heat when he dropped 50 on Tuesday night to lead the Knicks to their ninth straight win. The most amazing part — he didn’t take one shot in the paint all game. Every one of his shots was a jumper from the outside and he still hit 18-of-26.
When Carmelo is going he can score with the best of them.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20