Apr 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
I don’t care who else is or isn’t on the court — scoring 50 points in an NBA game is balling.
Carmelo Anthony was balling against the Heat when he dropped 50 on Tuesday night to lead the Knicks to their ninth straight win. The most amazing part — he didn’t take one shot in the paint all game. Every one of his shots was a jumper from the outside and he still hit 18-of-26.
When Carmelo is going he can score with the best of them.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 4
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10