Apr 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
I don’t care who else is or isn’t on the court — scoring 50 points in an NBA game is balling.
Carmelo Anthony was balling against the Heat when he dropped 50 on Tuesday night to lead the Knicks to their ninth straight win. The most amazing part — he didn’t take one shot in the paint all game. Every one of his shots was a jumper from the outside and he still hit 18-of-26.
When Carmelo is going he can score with the best of them.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18