Apr 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
I don’t care who else is or isn’t on the court — scoring 50 points in an NBA game is balling.
Carmelo Anthony was balling against the Heat when he dropped 50 on Tuesday night to lead the Knicks to their ninth straight win. The most amazing part — he didn’t take one shot in the paint all game. Every one of his shots was a jumper from the outside and he still hit 18-of-26.
When Carmelo is going he can score with the best of them.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 8
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 5
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 13
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)