Apr 3, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
I don’t care who else is or isn’t on the court — scoring 50 points in an NBA game is balling.
Carmelo Anthony was balling against the Heat when he dropped 50 on Tuesday night to lead the Knicks to their ninth straight win. The most amazing part — he didn’t take one shot in the paint all game. Every one of his shots was a jumper from the outside and he still hit 18-of-26.
When Carmelo is going he can score with the best of them.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5