Apr 3, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
We can pick apart the flaws in Kenyon Martin‘s game if you want, but his ability to go strong to the rim and finish was not really in question.
But for verification, ask Chris Andersen.
The Birdman got dunked on by Martin during the Knicks win over the Heat Tuesday in what may have been the play of the day. The Knicks have won nine in a row now and Martin’s physical presence inside has been a part of that.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 2
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48