Apr 3, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
We can pick apart the flaws in Kenyon Martin‘s game if you want, but his ability to go strong to the rim and finish was not really in question.
But for verification, ask Chris Andersen.
The Birdman got dunked on by Martin during the Knicks win over the Heat Tuesday in what may have been the play of the day. The Knicks have won nine in a row now and Martin’s physical presence inside has been a part of that.
- Klay Thompson says he expects to play next season with Warriors, not be traded 0
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 24
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 55
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 58
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19