Apr 3, 2013, 1:04 PM EST
We can pick apart the flaws in Kenyon Martin‘s game if you want, but his ability to go strong to the rim and finish was not really in question.
But for verification, ask Chris Andersen.
The Birdman got dunked on by Martin during the Knicks win over the Heat Tuesday in what may have been the play of the day. The Knicks have won nine in a row now and Martin’s physical presence inside has been a part of that.
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 12
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14