Apr 3, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
We can pick apart the flaws in Kenyon Martin‘s game if you want, but his ability to go strong to the rim and finish was not really in question.
But for verification, ask Chris Andersen.
The Birdman got dunked on by Martin during the Knicks win over the Heat Tuesday in what may have been the play of the day. The Knicks have won nine in a row now and Martin’s physical presence inside has been a part of that.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8