Apr 3, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
We can pick apart the flaws in Kenyon Martin‘s game if you want, but his ability to go strong to the rim and finish was not really in question.
But for verification, ask Chris Andersen.
The Birdman got dunked on by Martin during the Knicks win over the Heat Tuesday in what may have been the play of the day. The Knicks have won nine in a row now and Martin’s physical presence inside has been a part of that.
- LeBron’s big night helps Cavs recover to tie series with Bulls 8
- Chris Paul out Game 2 against Rockets 1
- Report: Bulls’ Jimmy Butler wins Most Improved Player 5
- PBT Extra: Mike Conley changes series, but Warriors will start to hit shots again 4
- Last summer Blake Griffin talked to Tim Duncan about leadership 7
- PBT Extra: Will anyone step up and be third scorer for Cavaliers in Game 2? 19
- Doc Rivers on whether Chris Paul plays in Game 2 vs. Rockets: ‘Right now, I just don’t think so’ 4
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 18