Apr 3, 2013, 9:55 PM EDT
All it took was a minimal move and drive to the basket from Williams to make this a reality. The Cavs were more than complicit in the effort, by the simple fact that the players on the floor had no intrest in rotating over to help defensively.
Still, Deron’s dunk was a good sign that he’s feeling better after struggling with ankle injuries all season. He finished with 24 points and eight assists in the Nets’ 113-95 win in Cleveland over the Cavaliers.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 17
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 65
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14