Apr 3, 2013, 9:55 PM EDT
All it took was a minimal move and drive to the basket from Williams to make this a reality. The Cavs were more than complicit in the effort, by the simple fact that the players on the floor had no intrest in rotating over to help defensively.
Still, Deron’s dunk was a good sign that he’s feeling better after struggling with ankle injuries all season. He finished with 24 points and eight assists in the Nets’ 113-95 win in Cleveland over the Cavaliers.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9