Apr 3, 2013, 9:55 PM EDT
All it took was a minimal move and drive to the basket from Williams to make this a reality. The Cavs were more than complicit in the effort, by the simple fact that the players on the floor had no intrest in rotating over to help defensively.
Still, Deron’s dunk was a good sign that he’s feeling better after struggling with ankle injuries all season. He finished with 24 points and eight assists in the Nets’ 113-95 win in Cleveland over the Cavaliers.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 7
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 11
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 21
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 22