Apr 3, 2013, 9:55 PM EDT
All it took was a minimal move and drive to the basket from Williams to make this a reality. The Cavs were more than complicit in the effort, by the simple fact that the players on the floor had no intrest in rotating over to help defensively.
Still, Deron’s dunk was a good sign that he’s feeling better after struggling with ankle injuries all season. He finished with 24 points and eight assists in the Nets’ 113-95 win in Cleveland over the Cavaliers.
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 0
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 8
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 5
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 35
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 14
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3