Apr 3, 2013, 9:55 PM EDT
All it took was a minimal move and drive to the basket from Williams to make this a reality. The Cavs were more than complicit in the effort, by the simple fact that the players on the floor had no intrest in rotating over to help defensively.
Still, Deron’s dunk was a good sign that he’s feeling better after struggling with ankle injuries all season. He finished with 24 points and eight assists in the Nets’ 113-95 win in Cleveland over the Cavaliers.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36