Apr 2, 2013, 6:18 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal was back in Los Angeles to have his jersey retired Tuesday night, so on Monday he swung by the set of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to talk about how he got pranked by Lou Amundson, how he begged Steve Jobs for an iPhone, and of course how many Peeps he could shove in his mouth. What else would you expect.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 0
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 10
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13