Apr 2, 2013, 6:18 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal was back in Los Angeles to have his jersey retired Tuesday night, so on Monday he swung by the set of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to talk about how he got pranked by Lou Amundson, how he begged Steve Jobs for an iPhone, and of course how many Peeps he could shove in his mouth. What else would you expect.
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 1
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Sixth Man of the Year 14