Apr 1, 2013, 11:36 AM EDT
Would you want your brother on your team? Sure, so long as he doesn’t tell mom everything going on during road trips. Just the PG version.
Sixers All-Star Jrue Holiday is going to get his brother on the team — the Sixers have signed Justin Holiday for the rest of this season. Justin, like his brother, played his college ball in the Pac-12 — he had four seasons at Washington but went undrafted. This season the 6’6” swingman has averaged 17 points and 5.2 rebounds a game for the Idaho Stampede.
Obviously, don’t expect Justin to get a lot of court time, but he is getting a shot and that is key.
To make way for another Holiday, the Sixers cut loose Jeremy Pargo.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7