Apr 1, 2013, 11:36 AM EDT
Would you want your brother on your team? Sure, so long as he doesn’t tell mom everything going on during road trips. Just the PG version.
Sixers All-Star Jrue Holiday is going to get his brother on the team — the Sixers have signed Justin Holiday for the rest of this season. Justin, like his brother, played his college ball in the Pac-12 — he had four seasons at Washington but went undrafted. This season the 6’6” swingman has averaged 17 points and 5.2 rebounds a game for the Idaho Stampede.
Obviously, don’t expect Justin to get a lot of court time, but he is getting a shot and that is key.
To make way for another Holiday, the Sixers cut loose Jeremy Pargo.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 0
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 3
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1