Apr 1, 2013, 11:36 AM EDT
Would you want your brother on your team? Sure, so long as he doesn’t tell mom everything going on during road trips. Just the PG version.
Sixers All-Star Jrue Holiday is going to get his brother on the team — the Sixers have signed Justin Holiday for the rest of this season. Justin, like his brother, played his college ball in the Pac-12 — he had four seasons at Washington but went undrafted. This season the 6’6” swingman has averaged 17 points and 5.2 rebounds a game for the Idaho Stampede.
Obviously, don’t expect Justin to get a lot of court time, but he is getting a shot and that is key.
To make way for another Holiday, the Sixers cut loose Jeremy Pargo.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 24
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7