Apr 1, 2013, 11:36 AM EST
Would you want your brother on your team? Sure, so long as he doesn’t tell mom everything going on during road trips. Just the PG version.
Sixers All-Star Jrue Holiday is going to get his brother on the team — the Sixers have signed Justin Holiday for the rest of this season. Justin, like his brother, played his college ball in the Pac-12 — he had four seasons at Washington but went undrafted. This season the 6’6” swingman has averaged 17 points and 5.2 rebounds a game for the Idaho Stampede.
Obviously, don’t expect Justin to get a lot of court time, but he is getting a shot and that is key.
To make way for another Holiday, the Sixers cut loose Jeremy Pargo.
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 0
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 18
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 36
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7