Apr 1, 2013, 10:13 AM EDT
Other players — Carmelo Anthony, Chris Copeland — had more points on Sunday but Raymond Felton was the driving force in the Knicks win over Boston. He was the guy breaking down the defense and creating shots.
And he was the guy leading the first half barrage of threes that gave New York 65 first half points and a 20-point cushion at the break — all of which was capped off by this 55-foot shot to beat the halftime buzzer.
And yes, he called bank.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18