Apr 1, 2013, 10:13 AM EST
Other players — Carmelo Anthony, Chris Copeland — had more points on Sunday but Raymond Felton was the driving force in the Knicks win over Boston. He was the guy breaking down the defense and creating shots.
And he was the guy leading the first half barrage of threes that gave New York 65 first half points and a 20-point cushion at the break — all of which was capped off by this 55-foot shot to beat the halftime buzzer.
And yes, he called bank.
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 6
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 7
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 40
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18