Apr 1, 2013, 10:13 AM EDT
Other players — Carmelo Anthony, Chris Copeland — had more points on Sunday but Raymond Felton was the driving force in the Knicks win over Boston. He was the guy breaking down the defense and creating shots.
And he was the guy leading the first half barrage of threes that gave New York 65 first half points and a 20-point cushion at the break — all of which was capped off by this 55-foot shot to beat the halftime buzzer.
And yes, he called bank.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14