Apr 1, 2013, 10:13 AM EST
Other players — Carmelo Anthony, Chris Copeland — had more points on Sunday but Raymond Felton was the driving force in the Knicks win over Boston. He was the guy breaking down the defense and creating shots.
And he was the guy leading the first half barrage of threes that gave New York 65 first half points and a 20-point cushion at the break — all of which was capped off by this 55-foot shot to beat the halftime buzzer.
And yes, he called bank.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 12
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 6
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 30
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 16
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 20
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)