Apr 1, 2013, 10:13 AM EDT
Other players — Carmelo Anthony, Chris Copeland — had more points on Sunday but Raymond Felton was the driving force in the Knicks win over Boston. He was the guy breaking down the defense and creating shots.
And he was the guy leading the first half barrage of threes that gave New York 65 first half points and a 20-point cushion at the break — all of which was capped off by this 55-foot shot to beat the halftime buzzer.
And yes, he called bank.
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 22
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 18
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 18
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80