Mar 31, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Another special occasion, another reason to drop special edition shoes for Nike Basketball’s biggest stars.
From the official release:
“The LEBRON X LOW, LeBron James’s new low-cut signature shoe, continues the celebration of his 10-year partnership with Nike Basketball. The low version debuts in this special colorway, with mint as the base color of the shoe and a graphic collar-lining in Easter-egg hues.
“The vivid color-blocking of the KOBE 8 SYSTEM overlays egg-painting technique on Kobe’s signature snakeskin pattern throughout the upper. Innovative Nike Engineered Mesh enables incredible use of color, which is fully leveraged in this edition.
“The KD V features soft blue-green tones and playful paint patterns on the Swoosh, tongue and visible Max Air unit in the heel.”
These dropped on March 29 at select retailers. Check out the photos below and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 75
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32