Mar 31, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Another special occasion, another reason to drop special edition shoes for Nike Basketball’s biggest stars.
From the official release:
“The LEBRON X LOW, LeBron James’s new low-cut signature shoe, continues the celebration of his 10-year partnership with Nike Basketball. The low version debuts in this special colorway, with mint as the base color of the shoe and a graphic collar-lining in Easter-egg hues.
“The vivid color-blocking of the KOBE 8 SYSTEM overlays egg-painting technique on Kobe’s signature snakeskin pattern throughout the upper. Innovative Nike Engineered Mesh enables incredible use of color, which is fully leveraged in this edition.
“The KD V features soft blue-green tones and playful paint patterns on the Swoosh, tongue and visible Max Air unit in the heel.”
These dropped on March 29 at select retailers. Check out the photos below and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 16
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4