Mar 31, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Another special occasion, another reason to drop special edition shoes for Nike Basketball’s biggest stars.
From the official release:
“The LEBRON X LOW, LeBron James’s new low-cut signature shoe, continues the celebration of his 10-year partnership with Nike Basketball. The low version debuts in this special colorway, with mint as the base color of the shoe and a graphic collar-lining in Easter-egg hues.
“The vivid color-blocking of the KOBE 8 SYSTEM overlays egg-painting technique on Kobe’s signature snakeskin pattern throughout the upper. Innovative Nike Engineered Mesh enables incredible use of color, which is fully leveraged in this edition.
“The KD V features soft blue-green tones and playful paint patterns on the Swoosh, tongue and visible Max Air unit in the heel.”
These dropped on March 29 at select retailers. Check out the photos below and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29