Mar 31, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Another special occasion, another reason to drop special edition shoes for Nike Basketball’s biggest stars.
From the official release:
“The LEBRON X LOW, LeBron James’s new low-cut signature shoe, continues the celebration of his 10-year partnership with Nike Basketball. The low version debuts in this special colorway, with mint as the base color of the shoe and a graphic collar-lining in Easter-egg hues.
“The vivid color-blocking of the KOBE 8 SYSTEM overlays egg-painting technique on Kobe’s signature snakeskin pattern throughout the upper. Innovative Nike Engineered Mesh enables incredible use of color, which is fully leveraged in this edition.
“The KD V features soft blue-green tones and playful paint patterns on the Swoosh, tongue and visible Max Air unit in the heel.”
These dropped on March 29 at select retailers. Check out the photos below and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 17
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13