Mar 31, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Another special occasion, another reason to drop special edition shoes for Nike Basketball’s biggest stars.
From the official release:
“The LEBRON X LOW, LeBron James’s new low-cut signature shoe, continues the celebration of his 10-year partnership with Nike Basketball. The low version debuts in this special colorway, with mint as the base color of the shoe and a graphic collar-lining in Easter-egg hues.
“The vivid color-blocking of the KOBE 8 SYSTEM overlays egg-painting technique on Kobe’s signature snakeskin pattern throughout the upper. Innovative Nike Engineered Mesh enables incredible use of color, which is fully leveraged in this edition.
“The KD V features soft blue-green tones and playful paint patterns on the Swoosh, tongue and visible Max Air unit in the heel.”
These dropped on March 29 at select retailers. Check out the photos below and let us know if you’ll be picking up a pair in the comments.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 9
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 12
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 20
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 7
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18