Mar 30, 2013, 10:09 PM EDT
Apparently, that guy in the AT&T commercials is tired of speaking with children in order to highlight the company’s service offerings.
The wireless provider went out and got Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Bill Russell to appear in its most recent iteration of television spots, with the one in the video clip above featuring an emotionally sensitive Bird being reacting to Magic poking fun at his lack of speed on the court during his playing days.
Great, great times.
If this one was to your liking, there’s one more on the company’s YouTube page that you can check out here.
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 1
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 55
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 62
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 21
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 40
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30