Mar 29, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
I don’t have quite Zach Lowe‘s mascot obsession, but I like them more than most — and Bango is my favorite. The Bucks mascot is daring and funny.
And on Thursday, he scared Dwight Howard as the Lakers center entered the building.
It’s funny. But I really want to see him try that with Kobe Bryant…. actually that might not go well for him.
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10
- Grizzlies overpower Blazers for commanding series-opening win 7