Mar 29, 2013, 8:41 AM EST
I don’t have quite Zach Lowe‘s mascot obsession, but I like them more than most — and Bango is my favorite. The Bucks mascot is daring and funny.
And on Thursday, he scared Dwight Howard as the Lakers center entered the building.
It’s funny. But I really want to see him try that with Kobe Bryant…. actually that might not go well for him.
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 0
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 5
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 2
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)