Mar 29, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
I don’t have quite Zach Lowe‘s mascot obsession, but I like them more than most — and Bango is my favorite. The Bucks mascot is daring and funny.
And on Thursday, he scared Dwight Howard as the Lakers center entered the building.
It’s funny. But I really want to see him try that with Kobe Bryant…. actually that might not go well for him.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13