Mar 29, 2013, 8:41 AM EST
I don’t have quite Zach Lowe‘s mascot obsession, but I like them more than most — and Bango is my favorite. The Bucks mascot is daring and funny.
And on Thursday, he scared Dwight Howard as the Lakers center entered the building.
It’s funny. But I really want to see him try that with Kobe Bryant…. actually that might not go well for him.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12