Mar 29, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
I don’t have quite Zach Lowe‘s mascot obsession, but I like them more than most — and Bango is my favorite. The Bucks mascot is daring and funny.
And on Thursday, he scared Dwight Howard as the Lakers center entered the building.
It’s funny. But I really want to see him try that with Kobe Bryant…. actually that might not go well for him.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 12
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 9
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 59
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 41
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8