Mar 28, 2013, 6:28 PM EDT
You had to know today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I would be talking Heat and the end of the streak, and how they need to focus now on the prize they really want.
We also talk a little LeBron James and the physical fouls against him. He does get more than his share of those, the way Shaquille O’Neal did back in his prime, but because LeBron uses his physicality game after game to get the shots he wants it’s hypocritical of him to turn around and say other teams can’t push back. LeBron tried to truck Kirk Hinrich, all Hinrich did is wrap LeBron up when it happened.
Oh, and some Derrick Rose talk, too.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17