Mar 28, 2013, 6:28 PM EST
You had to know today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I would be talking Heat and the end of the streak, and how they need to focus now on the prize they really want.
We also talk a little LeBron James and the physical fouls against him. He does get more than his share of those, the way Shaquille O’Neal did back in his prime, but because LeBron uses his physicality game after game to get the shots he wants it’s hypocritical of him to turn around and say other teams can’t push back. LeBron tried to truck Kirk Hinrich, all Hinrich did is wrap LeBron up when it happened.
Oh, and some Derrick Rose talk, too.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)