Mar 28, 2013, 6:28 PM EDT
You had to know today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I would be talking Heat and the end of the streak, and how they need to focus now on the prize they really want.
We also talk a little LeBron James and the physical fouls against him. He does get more than his share of those, the way Shaquille O’Neal did back in his prime, but because LeBron uses his physicality game after game to get the shots he wants it’s hypocritical of him to turn around and say other teams can’t push back. LeBron tried to truck Kirk Hinrich, all Hinrich did is wrap LeBron up when it happened.
Oh, and some Derrick Rose talk, too.
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 12
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 12
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 17
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23