Mar 28, 2013, 6:28 PM EST
You had to know today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I would be talking Heat and the end of the streak, and how they need to focus now on the prize they really want.
We also talk a little LeBron James and the physical fouls against him. He does get more than his share of those, the way Shaquille O’Neal did back in his prime, but because LeBron uses his physicality game after game to get the shots he wants it’s hypocritical of him to turn around and say other teams can’t push back. LeBron tried to truck Kirk Hinrich, all Hinrich did is wrap LeBron up when it happened.
Oh, and some Derrick Rose talk, too.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20