Mar 28, 2013, 6:28 PM EDT
You had to know today on PBT Extra Kay Adams and I would be talking Heat and the end of the streak, and how they need to focus now on the prize they really want.
We also talk a little LeBron James and the physical fouls against him. He does get more than his share of those, the way Shaquille O’Neal did back in his prime, but because LeBron uses his physicality game after game to get the shots he wants it’s hypocritical of him to turn around and say other teams can’t push back. LeBron tried to truck Kirk Hinrich, all Hinrich did is wrap LeBron up when it happened.
Oh, and some Derrick Rose talk, too.
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 11
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9