Mar 27, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s not the best ad Gatorade has ever done, but it’s still pretty darn good.
It certainly sticks with Gatorade’s “we help you work harder” theme. The glory of working out in the offseason.
And that’s a scenario at the rim we certainly could see come the NBA finals.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 17
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 47
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 13
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19