Kevin Durant, Dwyane Wade star in new Gatorade ad (VIDEO)

Mar 27, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT

It’s not the best ad Gatorade has ever done, but it’s still pretty darn good.

It certainly sticks with Gatorade’s “we help you work harder” theme. The glory of working out in the offseason.

And that’s a scenario at the rim we certainly could see come the NBA finals.

1. dirtydavis - Mar 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Pretty dope!!!

2. adnan604 - Mar 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM

He STILL has no idea how to properly bench press, lol…. didn’t learn nothin from his draft combine…… but I guess it doesn’t matter when you’re the second best player in the world..

• camnellum12 - Mar 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM

You think so? I say CP3 is. And before you try to go on a tear, tell me how good of a playmaker and defender KD is first

• adnan604 - Mar 27, 2013 at 2:02 PM

It’s not just me that thinks so, it’s the whole collective general opinion of basketball critics and fans that LeBron is first, Durant is second… and then the argument for 3rd involves Kobe…..
        but Chris has been my favorite player since he entered the league, and yes I know Durant is a one dimensional player (scorer) it’s why I can’t stand people who compare him and LeBron (the most complete and skilled player of all time)

But being a Chris and Clipper fan, I’m still really sour they didn’t fire their coach last year like they should have…. so I’m not ready to give my own favorite team or any of it’s players any credit simply because Vinny Del Negro is holding them back and I’m pissed about it

• dirtydavis - Mar 27, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Top 5
        1. LBJ
        2. Dwade
        3. Chris Bosh
        4. Ray Allen
        5. Mario Chalmers
        98. Mbenga
        99. R. Evans
        100. Kobe

3. camnellum12 - Mar 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM

KD is great, and I have no problem with Durant being considered No.2, but CP3 is always slept on, the way he orchestrates a game is second to none, and he showed last night 33 points in 34 minutes, are you serious? He has few flaws in his game, and he’s an all-around player just as LeBron is.

Warriors vs. Clippers playoff preview