Mar 27, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s not the best ad Gatorade has ever done, but it’s still pretty darn good.
It certainly sticks with Gatorade’s “we help you work harder” theme. The glory of working out in the offseason.
And that’s a scenario at the rim we certainly could see come the NBA finals.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5