Mar 27, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s not the best ad Gatorade has ever done, but it’s still pretty darn good.
It certainly sticks with Gatorade’s “we help you work harder” theme. The glory of working out in the offseason.
And that’s a scenario at the rim we certainly could see come the NBA finals.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9