Mar 27, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
It’s not the best ad Gatorade has ever done, but it’s still pretty darn good.
It certainly sticks with Gatorade’s “we help you work harder” theme. The glory of working out in the offseason.
And that’s a scenario at the rim we certainly could see come the NBA finals.
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7