Mar 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
Well, one superstar will be back on the court Wednesday.
After missing a couple games resting a sore knee, Dwyane Wade will be back Wednesday night in Chicago when the Heat go for win 28 in a row against the Bulls.
If the Heat think this will make it easy on them they are mistaken — the Bulls are as good a system team as there is in the league. They scrap and grind, just like their coach Tom Thibodeau. But the injuries have taken their toll and the Bulls are 4-6 in their last 10 with a defense that is 23rd in the NBA in that time.
With Wade back this should be a Heat win. But it’s not going to come easy.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10