Mar 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EST
Well, one superstar will be back on the court Wednesday.
After missing a couple games resting a sore knee, Dwyane Wade will be back Wednesday night in Chicago when the Heat go for win 28 in a row against the Bulls.
If the Heat think this will make it easy on them they are mistaken — the Bulls are as good a system team as there is in the league. They scrap and grind, just like their coach Tom Thibodeau. But the injuries have taken their toll and the Bulls are 4-6 in their last 10 with a defense that is 23rd in the NBA in that time.
With Wade back this should be a Heat win. But it’s not going to come easy.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14