Mar 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
Well, one superstar will be back on the court Wednesday.
After missing a couple games resting a sore knee, Dwyane Wade will be back Wednesday night in Chicago when the Heat go for win 28 in a row against the Bulls.
If the Heat think this will make it easy on them they are mistaken — the Bulls are as good a system team as there is in the league. They scrap and grind, just like their coach Tom Thibodeau. But the injuries have taken their toll and the Bulls are 4-6 in their last 10 with a defense that is 23rd in the NBA in that time.
With Wade back this should be a Heat win. But it’s not going to come easy.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30