Mar 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
Well, one superstar will be back on the court Wednesday.
After missing a couple games resting a sore knee, Dwyane Wade will be back Wednesday night in Chicago when the Heat go for win 28 in a row against the Bulls.
Dwyane Wade said "I'll give it a go" tonight against the Bulls. Wade went through shootaround a few minutes ago.—
Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) March 27, 2013
If the Heat think this will make it easy on them they are mistaken — the Bulls are as good a system team as there is in the league. They scrap and grind, just like their coach Tom Thibodeau. But the injuries have taken their toll and the Bulls are 4-6 in their last 10 with a defense that is 23rd in the NBA in that time.
With Wade back this should be a Heat win. But it’s not going to come easy.
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 4
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 8
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 28
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26