Mar 27, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT
Well, one superstar will be back on the court Wednesday.
After missing a couple games resting a sore knee, Dwyane Wade will be back Wednesday night in Chicago when the Heat go for win 28 in a row against the Bulls.
Dwyane Wade said "I'll give it a go" tonight against the Bulls. Wade went through shootaround a few minutes ago.—
Michael Wallace (@WallaceNBA_ESPN) March 27, 2013
If the Heat think this will make it easy on them they are mistaken — the Bulls are as good a system team as there is in the league. They scrap and grind, just like their coach Tom Thibodeau. But the injuries have taken their toll and the Bulls are 4-6 in their last 10 with a defense that is 23rd in the NBA in that time.
With Wade back this should be a Heat win. But it’s not going to come easy.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 7
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 10