Mar 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
John Wall was getting to his spots and getting his shots — he was 6-of-7 shooting from the two elbow areas — and when that is falling everything else opens up. combine that with getting to the line and you get a career 47 points from Wall on the night.
And you can see all of them above.
His shots from the field were fairly well spread out — 3-of-5 in the restricted area, 2-of-4 from three. So many of us have said over the past few years “if he could just start hitting his jumpers…” well he is. And the Wizards are winning because of it.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 5
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 23
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10