Mar 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
John Wall was getting to his spots and getting his shots — he was 6-of-7 shooting from the two elbow areas — and when that is falling everything else opens up. combine that with getting to the line and you get a career 47 points from Wall on the night.
And you can see all of them above.
His shots from the field were fairly well spread out — 3-of-5 in the restricted area, 2-of-4 from three. So many of us have said over the past few years “if he could just start hitting his jumpers…” well he is. And the Wizards are winning because of it.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 1
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34