Mar 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
John Wall was getting to his spots and getting his shots — he was 6-of-7 shooting from the two elbow areas — and when that is falling everything else opens up. combine that with getting to the line and you get a career 47 points from Wall on the night.
And you can see all of them above.
His shots from the field were fairly well spread out — 3-of-5 in the restricted area, 2-of-4 from three. So many of us have said over the past few years “if he could just start hitting his jumpers…” well he is. And the Wizards are winning because of it.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 20
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10