Mar 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
John Wall was getting to his spots and getting his shots — he was 6-of-7 shooting from the two elbow areas — and when that is falling everything else opens up. combine that with getting to the line and you get a career 47 points from Wall on the night.
And you can see all of them above.
His shots from the field were fairly well spread out — 3-of-5 in the restricted area, 2-of-4 from three. So many of us have said over the past few years “if he could just start hitting his jumpers…” well he is. And the Wizards are winning because of it.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33