Mar 26, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
John Wall was getting to his spots and getting his shots — he was 6-of-7 shooting from the two elbow areas — and when that is falling everything else opens up. combine that with getting to the line and you get a career 47 points from Wall on the night.
And you can see all of them above.
His shots from the field were fairly well spread out — 3-of-5 in the restricted area, 2-of-4 from three. So many of us have said over the past few years “if he could just start hitting his jumpers…” well he is. And the Wizards are winning because of it.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19