Mar 26, 2013, 3:49 PM EST
Well, this should solve everything.
Hedo Turkoglu can return to the Magic Wednesday night against the Bobcats following his 20 game suspension for testing positive for methenolone, an anabolic steroid.
Turkoglu said at the time of the suspension that he was given the drug back in his native Turkey last summer by a trainer, that he didn’t know what it was. You can decide for yourself what you think of that. The Magic backed him up on that reasoning. Because teams pretty much always back their players.
His return isn’t really going to help Orlando. Turkoglu has missed all but 11 games due to a broken hand (suffered in the season opener) and back problems, and he did get on the court he has averaged just 2.9 points, 2.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 15
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)