Mar 26, 2013, 3:49 PM EDT
Well, this should solve everything.
Hedo Turkoglu can return to the Magic Wednesday night against the Bobcats following his 20 game suspension for testing positive for methenolone, an anabolic steroid.
Turkoglu said at the time of the suspension that he was given the drug back in his native Turkey last summer by a trainer, that he didn’t know what it was. You can decide for yourself what you think of that. The Magic backed him up on that reasoning. Because teams pretty much always back their players.
His return isn’t really going to help Orlando. Turkoglu has missed all but 11 games due to a broken hand (suffered in the season opener) and back problems, and he did get on the court he has averaged just 2.9 points, 2.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- While waiting on Plan A to make up his mind, Lakers mulling Plan B options 0
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 48
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 49
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 35
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 19
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43