Mar 26, 2013, 3:49 PM EDT
Well, this should solve everything.
Hedo Turkoglu can return to the Magic Wednesday night against the Bobcats following his 20 game suspension for testing positive for methenolone, an anabolic steroid.
Turkoglu said at the time of the suspension that he was given the drug back in his native Turkey last summer by a trainer, that he didn’t know what it was. You can decide for yourself what you think of that. The Magic backed him up on that reasoning. Because teams pretty much always back their players.
His return isn’t really going to help Orlando. Turkoglu has missed all but 11 games due to a broken hand (suffered in the season opener) and back problems, and he did get on the court he has averaged just 2.9 points, 2.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 4
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 24
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29