Mar 26, 2013, 3:49 PM EST
Well, this should solve everything.
Hedo Turkoglu can return to the Magic Wednesday night against the Bobcats following his 20 game suspension for testing positive for methenolone, an anabolic steroid.
Turkoglu said at the time of the suspension that he was given the drug back in his native Turkey last summer by a trainer, that he didn’t know what it was. You can decide for yourself what you think of that. The Magic backed him up on that reasoning. Because teams pretty much always back their players.
His return isn’t really going to help Orlando. Turkoglu has missed all but 11 games due to a broken hand (suffered in the season opener) and back problems, and he did get on the court he has averaged just 2.9 points, 2.1 assists and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 4
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 7
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8