Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
When Stephen Curry has it going there may not be a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA.
And he had it going against the Lakers Monday — 25 points, 10 assists and spearheading the Warriors win over the Lakers. Maybe the most memorable play is this one, where a little move leaves Steve Nash on skates and unable to recover. Which is pretty much how the Lakers defense looked all night.
Golden State needs the wins — it wants the six seed in the West, which will give them the Clippers, Grizzlies or Nuggets (three teams clumped together at three, four and five). While the Warriors don’t stand much of a chance against any of those teams the odds are better than being the seven seed and getting the Thunder in the first round. If the Warriors hold off the Rockets and keep that six seed, it will be because Curry is making more plays like this.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7