Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 AM EST
When Stephen Curry has it going there may not be a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA.
And he had it going against the Lakers Monday — 25 points, 10 assists and spearheading the Warriors win over the Lakers. Maybe the most memorable play is this one, where a little move leaves Steve Nash on skates and unable to recover. Which is pretty much how the Lakers defense looked all night.
Golden State needs the wins — it wants the six seed in the West, which will give them the Clippers, Grizzlies or Nuggets (three teams clumped together at three, four and five). While the Warriors don’t stand much of a chance against any of those teams the odds are better than being the seven seed and getting the Thunder in the first round. If the Warriors hold off the Rockets and keep that six seed, it will be because Curry is making more plays like this.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 7
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 35
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11