Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 AM EDT
When Stephen Curry has it going there may not be a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA.
And he had it going against the Lakers Monday — 25 points, 10 assists and spearheading the Warriors win over the Lakers. Maybe the most memorable play is this one, where a little move leaves Steve Nash on skates and unable to recover. Which is pretty much how the Lakers defense looked all night.
Golden State needs the wins — it wants the six seed in the West, which will give them the Clippers, Grizzlies or Nuggets (three teams clumped together at three, four and five). While the Warriors don’t stand much of a chance against any of those teams the odds are better than being the seven seed and getting the Thunder in the first round. If the Warriors hold off the Rockets and keep that six seed, it will be because Curry is making more plays like this.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8