Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 AM EST
When Stephen Curry has it going there may not be a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA.
And he had it going against the Lakers Monday — 25 points, 10 assists and spearheading the Warriors win over the Lakers. Maybe the most memorable play is this one, where a little move leaves Steve Nash on skates and unable to recover. Which is pretty much how the Lakers defense looked all night.
Golden State needs the wins — it wants the six seed in the West, which will give them the Clippers, Grizzlies or Nuggets (three teams clumped together at three, four and five). While the Warriors don’t stand much of a chance against any of those teams the odds are better than being the seven seed and getting the Thunder in the first round. If the Warriors hold off the Rockets and keep that six seed, it will be because Curry is making more plays like this.
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 4
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 5
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (39)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)