Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 AM EST
When Stephen Curry has it going there may not be a more entertaining player to watch in the NBA.
And he had it going against the Lakers Monday — 25 points, 10 assists and spearheading the Warriors win over the Lakers. Maybe the most memorable play is this one, where a little move leaves Steve Nash on skates and unable to recover. Which is pretty much how the Lakers defense looked all night.
Golden State needs the wins — it wants the six seed in the West, which will give them the Clippers, Grizzlies or Nuggets (three teams clumped together at three, four and five). While the Warriors don’t stand much of a chance against any of those teams the odds are better than being the seven seed and getting the Thunder in the first round. If the Warriors hold off the Rockets and keep that six seed, it will be because Curry is making more plays like this.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 12
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 29
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10