Mar 26, 2013, 1:19 PM EST
Shane Battier was on the 2008 Rockets team that won 22 games in a row and is now on the Heat team that is up to 27 and is chasing history.
Battier was on the Dan Patrick radio show Monday, and you can listen above to 2:41 of Florida Gulf Coast NCAA talk or fast forward straight to the Miami Heat talk if you want. Battier focuses on team chemistry and how the team is about the process and not flipping the switch — but LeBron James can pretty much do that if he wants.
Just some more perspective on the Heat’s run at legacy — this streak with a title at the end of it will put this team in the discussion of the NBA’s great teams.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6