Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
You know that whole rule about not turning the ball over against the Miami Heat because it can lead to easy buckets and spectacular dunks that fire them up? Orlando forgot about that in the second half Monday. Well, that or they are Orlando and couldn’t stop what was happening anyway.
The second one was LeBron passing to Chris Andersen, who simply runs harder than any of the Magic bigs and goes straight to the rim while everyone is focused on LeBron.
To beat the Heat, taking away these easy baskets is part of it.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49