Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
You know that whole rule about not turning the ball over against the Miami Heat because it can lead to easy buckets and spectacular dunks that fire them up? Orlando forgot about that in the second half Monday. Well, that or they are Orlando and couldn’t stop what was happening anyway.
The second one was LeBron passing to Chris Andersen, who simply runs harder than any of the Magic bigs and goes straight to the rim while everyone is focused on LeBron.
To beat the Heat, taking away these easy baskets is part of it.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 29
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 31
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18