Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
You know that whole rule about not turning the ball over against the Miami Heat because it can lead to easy buckets and spectacular dunks that fire them up? Orlando forgot about that in the second half Monday. Well, that or they are Orlando and couldn’t stop what was happening anyway.
The second one was LeBron passing to Chris Andersen, who simply runs harder than any of the Magic bigs and goes straight to the rim while everyone is focused on LeBron.
To beat the Heat, taking away these easy baskets is part of it.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11