Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
You know that whole rule about not turning the ball over against the Miami Heat because it can lead to easy buckets and spectacular dunks that fire them up? Orlando forgot about that in the second half Monday. Well, that or they are Orlando and couldn’t stop what was happening anyway.
The second one was LeBron passing to Chris Andersen, who simply runs harder than any of the Magic bigs and goes straight to the rim while everyone is focused on LeBron.
To beat the Heat, taking away these easy baskets is part of it.
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 0
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 7
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 14
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 12
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 41