Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
You know that whole rule about not turning the ball over against the Miami Heat because it can lead to easy buckets and spectacular dunks that fire them up? Orlando forgot about that in the second half Monday. Well, that or they are Orlando and couldn’t stop what was happening anyway.
The second one was LeBron passing to Chris Andersen, who simply runs harder than any of the Magic bigs and goes straight to the rim while everyone is focused on LeBron.
To beat the Heat, taking away these easy baskets is part of it.
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 0
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 12
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6