Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 PM EDT
You know that whole rule about not turning the ball over against the Miami Heat because it can lead to easy buckets and spectacular dunks that fire them up? Orlando forgot about that in the second half Monday. Well, that or they are Orlando and couldn’t stop what was happening anyway.
The second one was LeBron passing to Chris Andersen, who simply runs harder than any of the Magic bigs and goes straight to the rim while everyone is focused on LeBron.
To beat the Heat, taking away these easy baskets is part of it.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14