Mar 26, 2013, 10:51 AM EDT
There weren’t a lot of moments the Lakers can be happy with from their loss to the Warriors — the better team won that game handily and it was not the guys in purple.
The game felt like a microcosm of the entire Lakers season — their defense wasn’t good, injuries (Metta World Peace‘s knee) exposed their bench, and their stars just can’t seem to get on the same page.
Then there was Kobe Bryant, the one bright spot, the guy trying to pull the Lakers out of the fire. He defied gravity and father time for this sweet reverse dunk. Impressive. Not enough to get his team near a win, but impressive.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 28
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25