Mar 26, 2013, 10:51 AM EDT
There weren’t a lot of moments the Lakers can be happy with from their loss to the Warriors — the better team won that game handily and it was not the guys in purple.
The game felt like a microcosm of the entire Lakers season — their defense wasn’t good, injuries (Metta World Peace‘s knee) exposed their bench, and their stars just can’t seem to get on the same page.
Then there was Kobe Bryant, the one bright spot, the guy trying to pull the Lakers out of the fire. He defied gravity and father time for this sweet reverse dunk. Impressive. Not enough to get his team near a win, but impressive.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 0
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 77
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19