Mar 26, 2013, 10:51 AM EDT
There weren’t a lot of moments the Lakers can be happy with from their loss to the Warriors — the better team won that game handily and it was not the guys in purple.
The game felt like a microcosm of the entire Lakers season — their defense wasn’t good, injuries (Metta World Peace‘s knee) exposed their bench, and their stars just can’t seem to get on the same page.
Then there was Kobe Bryant, the one bright spot, the guy trying to pull the Lakers out of the fire. He defied gravity and father time for this sweet reverse dunk. Impressive. Not enough to get his team near a win, but impressive.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 4
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 8
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4