Mar 26, 2013, 10:51 AM EDT
There weren’t a lot of moments the Lakers can be happy with from their loss to the Warriors — the better team won that game handily and it was not the guys in purple.
The game felt like a microcosm of the entire Lakers season — their defense wasn’t good, injuries (Metta World Peace‘s knee) exposed their bench, and their stars just can’t seem to get on the same page.
Then there was Kobe Bryant, the one bright spot, the guy trying to pull the Lakers out of the fire. He defied gravity and father time for this sweet reverse dunk. Impressive. Not enough to get his team near a win, but impressive.
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 12
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32