Mar 26, 2013, 10:51 AM EDT
There weren’t a lot of moments the Lakers can be happy with from their loss to the Warriors — the better team won that game handily and it was not the guys in purple.
The game felt like a microcosm of the entire Lakers season — their defense wasn’t good, injuries (Metta World Peace‘s knee) exposed their bench, and their stars just can’t seem to get on the same page.
Then there was Kobe Bryant, the one bright spot, the guy trying to pull the Lakers out of the fire. He defied gravity and father time for this sweet reverse dunk. Impressive. Not enough to get his team near a win, but impressive.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48