Mar 26, 2013, 11:17 PM EST
Your soon-to-be NBA Rookie of the Year Damian Lillard was on NBC Sports Network’s The Crossover Tuesday (with Michelle Beadle and Dave Briggs, you’ll be able to tell them apart in the video) to talk about his one great weakness — a fear of historical statues. Seriously. Which is odd and interesting but difficult to use against him in games. (Insert your own “Kurt Thomas is a historic statue” joke here.)
Also he talks about why he tweets rap lyrics. Oh, and a little hoops. Plus his to-be-praised involvement in an anti-bullying campaign.
Lillard is a good guy, a good fit in the Portland community. He’s a good sport in this interview, too.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5