Mar 26, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
So, I’m thinking Chris Paul is a sneakerhead.
That photo you see to the right is from one of the bedrooms in his Los Angeles area home that was converted into a shoe closet. Seriously. Then again what else was he going to do with hundreds and hundreds of Jordans. Our own D.J. Foster would pay rent to live in this room.
It may be the second most impressive shoe room I’ve ever seen a photo of. Seriously. Do you remember Joe Johnson’s old home in Atlanta? He had a custom-built 500-square-foot closet with a fingerprint sensor on the door to make sure nobody else got in.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 5
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (41)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)