Mar 26, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
So, I’m thinking Chris Paul is a sneakerhead.
That photo you see to the right is from one of the bedrooms in his Los Angeles area home that was converted into a shoe closet. Seriously. Then again what else was he going to do with hundreds and hundreds of Jordans. Our own D.J. Foster would pay rent to live in this room.
It may be the second most impressive shoe room I’ve ever seen a photo of. Seriously. Do you remember Joe Johnson’s old home in Atlanta? He had a custom-built 500-square-foot closet with a fingerprint sensor on the door to make sure nobody else got in.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24