Mar 26, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
So, I’m thinking Chris Paul is a sneakerhead.
That photo you see to the right is from one of the bedrooms in his Los Angeles area home that was converted into a shoe closet. Seriously. Then again what else was he going to do with hundreds and hundreds of Jordans. Our own D.J. Foster would pay rent to live in this room.
It may be the second most impressive shoe room I’ve ever seen a photo of. Seriously. Do you remember Joe Johnson’s old home in Atlanta? He had a custom-built 500-square-foot closet with a fingerprint sensor on the door to make sure nobody else got in.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 12
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 12
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8