Mar 26, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
So, I’m thinking Chris Paul is a sneakerhead.
That photo you see to the right is from one of the bedrooms in his Los Angeles area home that was converted into a shoe closet. Seriously. Then again what else was he going to do with hundreds and hundreds of Jordans. Our own D.J. Foster would pay rent to live in this room.
It may be the second most impressive shoe room I’ve ever seen a photo of. Seriously. Do you remember Joe Johnson’s old home in Atlanta? He had a custom-built 500-square-foot closet with a fingerprint sensor on the door to make sure nobody else got in.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 3
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11