Mar 25, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Tiago Splitter ends up on the wrong end of a lot of dunks. Which means he’s a guy defending the rim who doesn’t shirk away from his duties. That’s admirable.
But he still gets dunked on a lot, which is what happened with Greg Smith on Sunday. The Rockets’ Smith was open at the elbow to take the pass, roll to the rim and throw it all down with authority. The Spurs’ Splitter tried to make the play. And here we are.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13