Mar 25, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Tiago Splitter ends up on the wrong end of a lot of dunks. Which means he’s a guy defending the rim who doesn’t shirk away from his duties. That’s admirable.
But he still gets dunked on a lot, which is what happened with Greg Smith on Sunday. The Rockets’ Smith was open at the elbow to take the pass, roll to the rim and throw it all down with authority. The Spurs’ Splitter tried to make the play. And here we are.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11