Mar 25, 2013, 11:25 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade sat out the Heat’s win over the Bobcats on Sunday because of a “sore right knee,” which is really the case guy needing some rest more than a big knee issue. Erik Spoelstra is going to get his stars some nights off down the stretch, streak or no streak (don’t be shocked if LeBron James gets a night off soon).
So since he was in a Ricardo Montalban inspired white suit for te day, Wade took over as the post-game interviewer talking to LeBron about the win. And asking how they could win without a superstar on the floor.
All the while, Chris Bosh does his photo/interview bomb thing. The entire spectacle is the kind of thing you get away with and people just laugh when you’ve won 26 in a row.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3