Mar 25, 2013, 11:25 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade sat out the Heat’s win over the Bobcats on Sunday because of a “sore right knee,” which is really the case guy needing some rest more than a big knee issue. Erik Spoelstra is going to get his stars some nights off down the stretch, streak or no streak (don’t be shocked if LeBron James gets a night off soon).
So since he was in a Ricardo Montalban inspired white suit for te day, Wade took over as the post-game interviewer talking to LeBron about the win. And asking how they could win without a superstar on the floor.
All the while, Chris Bosh does his photo/interview bomb thing. The entire spectacle is the kind of thing you get away with and people just laugh when you’ve won 26 in a row.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28