Mar 25, 2013, 11:25 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade sat out the Heat’s win over the Bobcats on Sunday because of a “sore right knee,” which is really the case guy needing some rest more than a big knee issue. Erik Spoelstra is going to get his stars some nights off down the stretch, streak or no streak (don’t be shocked if LeBron James gets a night off soon).
So since he was in a Ricardo Montalban inspired white suit for te day, Wade took over as the post-game interviewer talking to LeBron about the win. And asking how they could win without a superstar on the floor.
All the while, Chris Bosh does his photo/interview bomb thing. The entire spectacle is the kind of thing you get away with and people just laugh when you’ve won 26 in a row.
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 1
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 20
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 1
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 10