Mar 25, 2013, 11:25 AM EDT
Dwyane Wade sat out the Heat’s win over the Bobcats on Sunday because of a “sore right knee,” which is really the case guy needing some rest more than a big knee issue. Erik Spoelstra is going to get his stars some nights off down the stretch, streak or no streak (don’t be shocked if LeBron James gets a night off soon).
So since he was in a Ricardo Montalban inspired white suit for te day, Wade took over as the post-game interviewer talking to LeBron about the win. And asking how they could win without a superstar on the floor.
All the while, Chris Bosh does his photo/interview bomb thing. The entire spectacle is the kind of thing you get away with and people just laugh when you’ve won 26 in a row.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 29
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 35
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17