Mar 22, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
The Nuggets know drama. Down 7 points inside two minutes and 5 points with :14 left the Nuggets found a way to pull it out and extend the streak to 14.
They did it with the three ball and key free throws. They also did it because the 76ers helped them out. A lot. But the Nuggets made the plays they had to — particularly Corey Brewer, who had Denver’s final six points to make up that deficit quickly.
That’s as dramatic an ending as you will see all weekend.
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19