Mar 22, 2013, 8:42 AM EDT
The Nuggets know drama. Down 7 points inside two minutes and 5 points with :14 left the Nuggets found a way to pull it out and extend the streak to 14.
They did it with the three ball and key free throws. They also did it because the 76ers helped them out. A lot. But the Nuggets made the plays they had to — particularly Corey Brewer, who had Denver’s final six points to make up that deficit quickly.
That’s as dramatic an ending as you will see all weekend.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20