Mar 22, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
The Nuggets know drama. Down 7 points inside two minutes and 5 points with :14 left the Nuggets found a way to pull it out and extend the streak to 14.
They did it with the three ball and key free throws. They also did it because the 76ers helped them out. A lot. But the Nuggets made the plays they had to — particularly Corey Brewer, who had Denver’s final six points to make up that deficit quickly.
That’s as dramatic an ending as you will see all weekend.
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 0
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 5
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 2
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)