Mar 22, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
The Nuggets know drama. Down 7 points inside two minutes and 5 points with :14 left the Nuggets found a way to pull it out and extend the streak to 14.
They did it with the three ball and key free throws. They also did it because the 76ers helped them out. A lot. But the Nuggets made the plays they had to — particularly Corey Brewer, who had Denver’s final six points to make up that deficit quickly.
That’s as dramatic an ending as you will see all weekend.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 6
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 9
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 11
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 26
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9