Mar 22, 2013, 8:42 AM EDT
The Nuggets know drama. Down 7 points inside two minutes and 5 points with :14 left the Nuggets found a way to pull it out and extend the streak to 14.
They did it with the three ball and key free throws. They also did it because the 76ers helped them out. A lot. But the Nuggets made the plays they had to — particularly Corey Brewer, who had Denver’s final six points to make up that deficit quickly.
That’s as dramatic an ending as you will see all weekend.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 0
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 28