PBT Podcast: Heat and Nuggets streaking, playoff seeding, and NCAA Tournament talk with CBT’s Rob Dauster
Mar 22, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
In this edition of the podcast, Kurt Helin and I sit down to discuss the two hottest teams in the league right now — the Miami Heat, who have won 24 consecutive games, and the Denver Nuggets, who are riding a 14-game winning streak of their own after coming back late to take care of the Sixers on Thursday.
We wonder how much longer each club can keep it up, while discussing the Heat’s last game against the Cavaliers and all the craziness that surrounded it.
With the regular season winding down, we take a look at the playoff positioning in each conference, and try to figure out where the sweet spots are for teams looking to get an easier first round matchup.
All that, plus a conversation with CBT’s Rob Dauster about the NCAA Tournament, and who the players are you want to watch that might end up going in the early stages of this summer’s NBA Draft.
Click below to listen in your browser, or right-click to download and listen at your convenience.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 46
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3