Mar 22, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer is running a poll asking Cleveland Cavaliers fans, “Do you want LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers?” Currently, the voting is:
- Yes – 52 percent
- No – 35 percent
- Unsure – 13 percent
In related news, 48 percent of poll respondents are liars (plus or minus the number of non-Cavs fans who voted in the poll).
If LeBron signed with Cleveland, Cavaliers fans would welcome him with open arms. I understand that it hurt when he left, but LeBron – the NBA’s best player since Michael Jordan – choosing to return would heal all wounds. As difficult as it is to accept right now, even Dan Gilbert would want someone like that on his favorite team – no matter the circumstances of his departure.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7