Mar 22, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer is running a poll asking Cleveland Cavaliers fans, “Do you want LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers?” Currently, the voting is:
- Yes – 52 percent
- No – 35 percent
- Unsure – 13 percent
In related news, 48 percent of poll respondents are liars (plus or minus the number of non-Cavs fans who voted in the poll).
If LeBron signed with Cleveland, Cavaliers fans would welcome him with open arms. I understand that it hurt when he left, but LeBron – the NBA’s best player since Michael Jordan – choosing to return would heal all wounds. As difficult as it is to accept right now, even Dan Gilbert would want someone like that on his favorite team – no matter the circumstances of his departure.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 0
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 6
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 30
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20