Mar 22, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer is running a poll asking Cleveland Cavaliers fans, “Do you want LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers?” Currently, the voting is:
- Yes – 52 percent
- No – 35 percent
- Unsure – 13 percent
In related news, 48 percent of poll respondents are liars (plus or minus the number of non-Cavs fans who voted in the poll).
If LeBron signed with Cleveland, Cavaliers fans would welcome him with open arms. I understand that it hurt when he left, but LeBron – the NBA’s best player since Michael Jordan – choosing to return would heal all wounds. As difficult as it is to accept right now, even Dan Gilbert would want someone like that on his favorite team – no matter the circumstances of his departure.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15