Mar 22, 2013, 1:01 PM EST
The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer is running a poll asking Cleveland Cavaliers fans, “Do you want LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers?” Currently, the voting is:
- Yes – 52 percent
- No – 35 percent
- Unsure – 13 percent
In related news, 48 percent of poll respondents are liars (plus or minus the number of non-Cavs fans who voted in the poll).
If LeBron signed with Cleveland, Cavaliers fans would welcome him with open arms. I understand that it hurt when he left, but LeBron – the NBA’s best player since Michael Jordan – choosing to return would heal all wounds. As difficult as it is to accept right now, even Dan Gilbert would want someone like that on his favorite team – no matter the circumstances of his departure.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 6
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9