Mar 22, 2013, 1:01 PM EDT
The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer is running a poll asking Cleveland Cavaliers fans, “Do you want LeBron James to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers?” Currently, the voting is:
- Yes – 52 percent
- No – 35 percent
- Unsure – 13 percent
In related news, 48 percent of poll respondents are liars (plus or minus the number of non-Cavs fans who voted in the poll).
If LeBron signed with Cleveland, Cavaliers fans would welcome him with open arms. I understand that it hurt when he left, but LeBron – the NBA’s best player since Michael Jordan – choosing to return would heal all wounds. As difficult as it is to accept right now, even Dan Gilbert would want someone like that on his favorite team – no matter the circumstances of his departure.
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 0
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 3
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 4
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19