Mar 22, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
There were a lot of highlights out of the Nuggets’ dramatic comeback on Thursday night, most centered around the comeback itself.
Then there is Arnett Moultrie trying to spin from the post into the lane for a shot and having it just swallowed up and grabbed out of the air by JaVale McGee. That’s the kind of block a coach loves — not sent three rows into the stands so the other team gets the ball back, but grabbed and used to start a fast break the other way.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5