Mar 22, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
There were a lot of highlights out of the Nuggets’ dramatic comeback on Thursday night, most centered around the comeback itself.
Then there is Arnett Moultrie trying to spin from the post into the lane for a shot and having it just swallowed up and grabbed out of the air by JaVale McGee. That’s the kind of block a coach loves — not sent three rows into the stands so the other team gets the ball back, but grabbed and used to start a fast break the other way.
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 0
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8