Mar 22, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
There were a lot of highlights out of the Nuggets’ dramatic comeback on Thursday night, most centered around the comeback itself.
Then there is Arnett Moultrie trying to spin from the post into the lane for a shot and having it just swallowed up and grabbed out of the air by JaVale McGee. That’s the kind of block a coach loves — not sent three rows into the stands so the other team gets the ball back, but grabbed and used to start a fast break the other way.
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 9
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 3
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 9