Mar 22, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
There were a lot of highlights out of the Nuggets’ dramatic comeback on Thursday night, most centered around the comeback itself.
Then there is Arnett Moultrie trying to spin from the post into the lane for a shot and having it just swallowed up and grabbed out of the air by JaVale McGee. That’s the kind of block a coach loves — not sent three rows into the stands so the other team gets the ball back, but grabbed and used to start a fast break the other way.
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 41
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 59
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 47
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 26
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 23