Mar 22, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Nate Robinson can still get up and throw it down. I mean, we knew he could dunk — he won the Dunk Contest crown a couple times — but he’s getting older and he’s never been as big an in-game dunker.
But he threw a big one down Thursday in the fourth quarter against Portland. He’s still got plenty of hops, in case you were curious.
Yes, the Blazers won the game. It was in basically garbage time. So what? (People love to point out in comments/on twitter that it happened in a losing cause, as if that somehow diminishes the athleticism. It’s a strange obsession. Just enjoy the play for what it is and relax.)
Derrick Rose is checking the tape to see if Robinson dunked off his left foot.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 9
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6