Mar 22, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Nate Robinson can still get up and throw it down. I mean, we knew he could dunk — he won the Dunk Contest crown a couple times — but he’s getting older and he’s never been as big an in-game dunker.
But he threw a big one down Thursday in the fourth quarter against Portland. He’s still got plenty of hops, in case you were curious.
Yes, the Blazers won the game. It was in basically garbage time. So what? (People love to point out in comments/on twitter that it happened in a losing cause, as if that somehow diminishes the athleticism. It’s a strange obsession. Just enjoy the play for what it is and relax.)
Derrick Rose is checking the tape to see if Robinson dunked off his left foot.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9