Mar 22, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Nate Robinson can still get up and throw it down. I mean, we knew he could dunk — he won the Dunk Contest crown a couple times — but he’s getting older and he’s never been as big an in-game dunker.
But he threw a big one down Thursday in the fourth quarter against Portland. He’s still got plenty of hops, in case you were curious.
Yes, the Blazers won the game. It was in basically garbage time. So what? (People love to point out in comments/on twitter that it happened in a losing cause, as if that somehow diminishes the athleticism. It’s a strange obsession. Just enjoy the play for what it is and relax.)
Derrick Rose is checking the tape to see if Robinson dunked off his left foot.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 0
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 30
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6