Mar 22, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Nate Robinson can still get up and throw it down. I mean, we knew he could dunk — he won the Dunk Contest crown a couple times — but he’s getting older and he’s never been as big an in-game dunker.
But he threw a big one down Thursday in the fourth quarter against Portland. He’s still got plenty of hops, in case you were curious.
Yes, the Blazers won the game. It was in basically garbage time. So what? (People love to point out in comments/on twitter that it happened in a losing cause, as if that somehow diminishes the athleticism. It’s a strange obsession. Just enjoy the play for what it is and relax.)
Derrick Rose is checking the tape to see if Robinson dunked off his left foot.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47