Mar 22, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
I’m late to the “Game of Thrones” phenomenon, but am trying to burn through old episodes in time to get caught up for the new season. Politics, wars, sex and dragons — what more can you want in a show?
The Knicks Carmelo Anthony taped a promo for the new season where he gets to sit on the Iron Throne and everything. Not that I really get the connection between the NBA playoffs, Carmelo’s jumper and a fantasy medieval world’s war, but I’m willing to roll with it.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 0
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 40
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10