Mar 22, 2013, 4:01 PM EST
I’m late to the “Game of Thrones” phenomenon, but am trying to burn through old episodes in time to get caught up for the new season. Politics, wars, sex and dragons — what more can you want in a show?
The Knicks Carmelo Anthony taped a promo for the new season where he gets to sit on the Iron Throne and everything. Not that I really get the connection between the NBA playoffs, Carmelo’s jumper and a fantasy medieval world’s war, but I’m willing to roll with it.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 10
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 22
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36