Mar 22, 2013, 4:01 PM EST
I’m late to the “Game of Thrones” phenomenon, but am trying to burn through old episodes in time to get caught up for the new season. Politics, wars, sex and dragons — what more can you want in a show?
The Knicks Carmelo Anthony taped a promo for the new season where he gets to sit on the Iron Throne and everything. Not that I really get the connection between the NBA playoffs, Carmelo’s jumper and a fantasy medieval world’s war, but I’m willing to roll with it.
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 0
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 10
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)