Mar 22, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
I’m late to the “Game of Thrones” phenomenon, but am trying to burn through old episodes in time to get caught up for the new season. Politics, wars, sex and dragons — what more can you want in a show?
The Knicks Carmelo Anthony taped a promo for the new season where he gets to sit on the Iron Throne and everything. Not that I really get the connection between the NBA playoffs, Carmelo’s jumper and a fantasy medieval world’s war, but I’m willing to roll with it.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 42
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18