Mar 22, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
I’m late to the “Game of Thrones” phenomenon, but am trying to burn through old episodes in time to get caught up for the new season. Politics, wars, sex and dragons — what more can you want in a show?
The Knicks Carmelo Anthony taped a promo for the new season where he gets to sit on the Iron Throne and everything. Not that I really get the connection between the NBA playoffs, Carmelo’s jumper and a fantasy medieval world’s war, but I’m willing to roll with it.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5