Mar 21, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat keep winning. They aren’t making it easy on themselves… or is it that other teams are gearing up and giving the Heat their best punch every night?
Kay Adams and I bat the Heat streak around a little, and what the Heat’s streak will mean to them in terms of legacy.
Finally, the Lakers have been playing better, is adding Pau Gasol now a good thing? (Yes, yes it is.)
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10