Mar 21, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat keep winning. They aren’t making it easy on themselves… or is it that other teams are gearing up and giving the Heat their best punch every night?
Kay Adams and I bat the Heat streak around a little, and what the Heat’s streak will mean to them in terms of legacy.
Finally, the Lakers have been playing better, is adding Pau Gasol now a good thing? (Yes, yes it is.)
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 21
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 34
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12