Mar 21, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat keep winning. They aren’t making it easy on themselves… or is it that other teams are gearing up and giving the Heat their best punch every night?
Kay Adams and I bat the Heat streak around a little, and what the Heat’s streak will mean to them in terms of legacy.
Finally, the Lakers have been playing better, is adding Pau Gasol now a good thing? (Yes, yes it is.)
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 16
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7