Mar 21, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat keep winning. They aren’t making it easy on themselves… or is it that other teams are gearing up and giving the Heat their best punch every night?
Kay Adams and I bat the Heat streak around a little, and what the Heat’s streak will mean to them in terms of legacy.
Finally, the Lakers have been playing better, is adding Pau Gasol now a good thing? (Yes, yes it is.)
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 2
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11