Mar 21, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
The Miami Heat keep winning. They aren’t making it easy on themselves… or is it that other teams are gearing up and giving the Heat their best punch every night?
Kay Adams and I bat the Heat streak around a little, and what the Heat’s streak will mean to them in terms of legacy.
Finally, the Lakers have been playing better, is adding Pau Gasol now a good thing? (Yes, yes it is.)
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 0
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 17
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 41
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65