Mar 21, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
Wednesday night was the kind of game for the Clippers where they are at their Lob City best — when they are destroying lesser competition.
Blake Griffin‘s handles have gotten a lot better this season — he didn’t come into the league as a guy who could get the ball and lead the break (or was a great thread to take a defender off the dribble face up from 15 feet out) but he is now. And did twice Wednesday against the 76ers. And when there is a chance for a highlight dunk, DeAndre Jordan runs the floor like few other bigs can.
The result was the Griffin-to-Jordan Lob City alley-oop twice on Wednesday night. Enjoy. The Clippers know how to put on a show.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9