Mar 21, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
Wednesday night was the kind of game for the Clippers where they are at their Lob City best — when they are destroying lesser competition.
Blake Griffin‘s handles have gotten a lot better this season — he didn’t come into the league as a guy who could get the ball and lead the break (or was a great thread to take a defender off the dribble face up from 15 feet out) but he is now. And did twice Wednesday against the 76ers. And when there is a chance for a highlight dunk, DeAndre Jordan runs the floor like few other bigs can.
The result was the Griffin-to-Jordan Lob City alley-oop twice on Wednesday night. Enjoy. The Clippers know how to put on a show.
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 5
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 21
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 40
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 46
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 37