Mar 21, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
Wednesday night was the kind of game for the Clippers where they are at their Lob City best — when they are destroying lesser competition.
Blake Griffin‘s handles have gotten a lot better this season — he didn’t come into the league as a guy who could get the ball and lead the break (or was a great thread to take a defender off the dribble face up from 15 feet out) but he is now. And did twice Wednesday against the 76ers. And when there is a chance for a highlight dunk, DeAndre Jordan runs the floor like few other bigs can.
The result was the Griffin-to-Jordan Lob City alley-oop twice on Wednesday night. Enjoy. The Clippers know how to put on a show.
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 1
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 35
- Deron Williams fires back at Kobe: “If I’m 0-for-f******-9, I’m not shooting 20 more shots” 43
- LeBron James on running the Cavaliers offense: ‘This is Kyrie’s show’ 29