Mar 21, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
Wednesday night was the kind of game for the Clippers where they are at their Lob City best — when they are destroying lesser competition.
Blake Griffin‘s handles have gotten a lot better this season — he didn’t come into the league as a guy who could get the ball and lead the break (or was a great thread to take a defender off the dribble face up from 15 feet out) but he is now. And did twice Wednesday against the 76ers. And when there is a chance for a highlight dunk, DeAndre Jordan runs the floor like few other bigs can.
The result was the Griffin-to-Jordan Lob City alley-oop twice on Wednesday night. Enjoy. The Clippers know how to put on a show.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10