Mar 21, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
Wednesday night was the kind of game for the Clippers where they are at their Lob City best — when they are destroying lesser competition.
Blake Griffin‘s handles have gotten a lot better this season — he didn’t come into the league as a guy who could get the ball and lead the break (or was a great thread to take a defender off the dribble face up from 15 feet out) but he is now. And did twice Wednesday against the 76ers. And when there is a chance for a highlight dunk, DeAndre Jordan runs the floor like few other bigs can.
The result was the Griffin-to-Jordan Lob City alley-oop twice on Wednesday night. Enjoy. The Clippers know how to put on a show.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50