Mar 20, 2013, 11:57 PM EDT
On a night of barn burner games none ended in a more dramatic fashion than Oklahoma City and Memphis.
Then in overtime it was back-and-forth and came down to one final shot, down one by Memphis. Mike Conley did a good job of getting Zach Randolph the ball in the post where he likes to work, he faces up and drives baseline and Nick Collison does a pretty good job to contest. He gets a little help on that from Kendrick Perkins.
But to help Perkins has to leave Marc Gasol on the weakside and there is nobody left who can handle his size and strength. Randolph’s shot goes a little long and Gasol is right there to give the Grizzlies a big win. In about the most dramatic way possible.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 17
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13