Mar 20, 2013, 11:57 PM EST
On a night of barn burner games none ended in a more dramatic fashion than Oklahoma City and Memphis.
Then in overtime it was back-and-forth and came down to one final shot, down one by Memphis. Mike Conley did a good job of getting Zach Randolph the ball in the post where he likes to work, he faces up and drives baseline and Nick Collison does a pretty good job to contest. He gets a little help on that from Kendrick Perkins.
But to help Perkins has to leave Marc Gasol on the weakside and there is nobody left who can handle his size and strength. Randolph’s shot goes a little long and Gasol is right there to give the Grizzlies a big win. In about the most dramatic way possible.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 0
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)