Mar 20, 2013, 7:32 PM EDT
I know you guys tuned in to watch the first episode of “Splash” — the celebrity diving show on ABC — to see how Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would do. I’m sure it had nothing to do with Katherine Webb. Nope, you’re better than that. You wanted to see how a 65-year-old, 7’2″ guy would do diving.
As that landing is arguably better than what I could do, I will leave all the comments up to you. Know that the show judges considered age and degree of difficulty and did not eliminate him the first week. He got mostly 7s and will be back.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this, and apparently watching more of the show than I did.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 1
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 6
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 13
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43