Mar 20, 2013, 7:32 PM EDT
I know you guys tuned in to watch the first episode of “Splash” — the celebrity diving show on ABC — to see how Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would do. I’m sure it had nothing to do with Katherine Webb. Nope, you’re better than that. You wanted to see how a 65-year-old, 7’2″ guy would do diving.
As that landing is arguably better than what I could do, I will leave all the comments up to you. Know that the show judges considered age and degree of difficulty and did not eliminate him the first week. He got mostly 7s and will be back.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this, and apparently watching more of the show than I did.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50