Mar 20, 2013, 7:32 PM EST
I know you guys tuned in to watch the first episode of “Splash” — the celebrity diving show on ABC — to see how Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would do. I’m sure it had nothing to do with Katherine Webb. Nope, you’re better than that. You wanted to see how a 65-year-old, 7’2″ guy would do diving.
As that landing is arguably better than what I could do, I will leave all the comments up to you. Know that the show judges considered age and degree of difficulty and did not eliminate him the first week. He got mostly 7s and will be back.
Thanks to Dan Devine of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this, and apparently watching more of the show than I did.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 4
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8