Mar 20, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
That would be 13 wins in a row for the Nuggets, and we don’t want that streak to get lost in the news about that other streak. So, here is some video of the Nuggets knocking down shots and having their way with the Thunder defense Tuesday.
Ty Lawson had another good game for Denver and in the fourth quarter the birthday boy Andre Miller (now 37) was hitting big shot after big shot. Kevin Durant pushed the Thunder to come back but every time Miller and the Nuggets had an answer.
This was a big win for Denver’s psyche. It doesn’t mean Denver would win a playoff series, but it means they believe they can and that is huge.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (59)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)