Mar 20, 2013, 1:38 AM EST
The Clippers are a nightly highlight show.
And Chris Paul is the ringmaster — he knows how to set up the show, keep it moving, and entertain the crowd by himself when he needs to. And against the Kings Tuesday he did a little of that — he made a beautiful move at halfcourt that led to another big Clippers alley-oop, this one to DeAndre Jordan.
This time the highlight show wasn’t enough to get the Clippers the win. It’s not enough to quell the questions about the Clippers right now as they stumble toward the playoffs while the Nuggets and Grizzlies look strong. They have a month to answer those questions.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 3
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)