Mar 20, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
The Clippers are a nightly highlight show.
And Chris Paul is the ringmaster — he knows how to set up the show, keep it moving, and entertain the crowd by himself when he needs to. And against the Kings Tuesday he did a little of that — he made a beautiful move at halfcourt that led to another big Clippers alley-oop, this one to DeAndre Jordan.
This time the highlight show wasn’t enough to get the Clippers the win. It’s not enough to quell the questions about the Clippers right now as they stumble toward the playoffs while the Nuggets and Grizzlies look strong. They have a month to answer those questions.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 32
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1