Mar 20, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
The Clippers are a nightly highlight show.
And Chris Paul is the ringmaster — he knows how to set up the show, keep it moving, and entertain the crowd by himself when he needs to. And against the Kings Tuesday he did a little of that — he made a beautiful move at halfcourt that led to another big Clippers alley-oop, this one to DeAndre Jordan.
This time the highlight show wasn’t enough to get the Clippers the win. It’s not enough to quell the questions about the Clippers right now as they stumble toward the playoffs while the Nuggets and Grizzlies look strong. They have a month to answer those questions.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11