Mar 20, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
The Clippers are a nightly highlight show.
And Chris Paul is the ringmaster — he knows how to set up the show, keep it moving, and entertain the crowd by himself when he needs to. And against the Kings Tuesday he did a little of that — he made a beautiful move at halfcourt that led to another big Clippers alley-oop, this one to DeAndre Jordan.
This time the highlight show wasn’t enough to get the Clippers the win. It’s not enough to quell the questions about the Clippers right now as they stumble toward the playoffs while the Nuggets and Grizzlies look strong. They have a month to answer those questions.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 20
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 4
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 22
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 39
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33