Mar 20, 2013, 1:38 AM EDT
The Clippers are a nightly highlight show.
And Chris Paul is the ringmaster — he knows how to set up the show, keep it moving, and entertain the crowd by himself when he needs to. And against the Kings Tuesday he did a little of that — he made a beautiful move at halfcourt that led to another big Clippers alley-oop, this one to DeAndre Jordan.
This time the highlight show wasn’t enough to get the Clippers the win. It’s not enough to quell the questions about the Clippers right now as they stumble toward the playoffs while the Nuggets and Grizzlies look strong. They have a month to answer those questions.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10