Mar 20, 2013, 10:58 AM EDT
I know the video quality is not great, but that video does a great job of getting you to see what is my new favorite flop of the year.
To me, this is exactly why the NBA’s system of warnings and fines for flopping were put in place. CP3 is one of the league’s most notorious floppers and he should get called out on this.
The playoffs coming up will be the real test of the NBA’s flopping policy. That is when the most people are watching games and that is when the amount of flopping became an issue last year. With more on the line, guys like Paul might be willing to absorb the NBA’s pretty small fines to get a key call. But the postseason is when we’ll see if the policy worked at all.
Hat tip to the brilliant Tom Ziller at SB Network for finding the video and bringing it to light.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 5
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19