Mar 20, 2013, 10:58 AM EST
I know the video quality is not great, but that video does a great job of getting you to see what is my new favorite flop of the year.
To me, this is exactly why the NBA’s system of warnings and fines for flopping were put in place. CP3 is one of the league’s most notorious floppers and he should get called out on this.
The playoffs coming up will be the real test of the NBA’s flopping policy. That is when the most people are watching games and that is when the amount of flopping became an issue last year. With more on the line, guys like Paul might be willing to absorb the NBA’s pretty small fines to get a key call. But the postseason is when we’ll see if the policy worked at all.
Hat tip to the brilliant Tom Ziller at SB Network for finding the video and bringing it to light.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 8
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30