Mar 19, 2013, 7:55 AM EDT
All night long LeBron James had been a bull, putting his head down and charging to the rim, getting his buckets at the rim. Jeff Green put up a great effort, but he can’t stop LeBron alone (nobody can). LeBron is fast, strong and you have to respect his driving ability.
But then with the game on the line Green had to play far enough back on LeBron to take away that drive and so LeBron knocked down the 21-footer. That is your game winner. And when he can get that to fall and can drive… what can you do? It’s not fair.
The Heat have 23 wins in a row and they got that last win because of LeBron. He made the plays when it mattered and carried his team over the finish line.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49