Mar 19, 2013, 7:55 AM EDT
All night long LeBron James had been a bull, putting his head down and charging to the rim, getting his buckets at the rim. Jeff Green put up a great effort, but he can’t stop LeBron alone (nobody can). LeBron is fast, strong and you have to respect his driving ability.
But then with the game on the line Green had to play far enough back on LeBron to take away that drive and so LeBron knocked down the 21-footer. That is your game winner. And when he can get that to fall and can drive… what can you do? It’s not fair.
The Heat have 23 wins in a row and they got that last win because of LeBron. He made the plays when it mattered and carried his team over the finish line.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7