Mar 19, 2013, 7:55 AM EST
All night long LeBron James had been a bull, putting his head down and charging to the rim, getting his buckets at the rim. Jeff Green put up a great effort, but he can’t stop LeBron alone (nobody can). LeBron is fast, strong and you have to respect his driving ability.
But then with the game on the line Green had to play far enough back on LeBron to take away that drive and so LeBron knocked down the 21-footer. That is your game winner. And when he can get that to fall and can drive… what can you do? It’s not fair.
The Heat have 23 wins in a row and they got that last win because of LeBron. He made the plays when it mattered and carried his team over the finish line.
- Heat come from 15 down to even season series with Pacers 19
- Report: At the moment, Lakers no longer considering trading Pau gasol 10
- PBT Extra: Damian Lillard or Kyrie Irving? Plus coaching hot seat talk. 6
- Report: Celtics may be frontrunners for Asik; would move Bass, Lee, pick 6
- Tyson Chandler returns to Knicks lineup Wednesday night 5
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (105)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (49)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (48)