Mar 19, 2013, 7:55 AM EDT
All night long LeBron James had been a bull, putting his head down and charging to the rim, getting his buckets at the rim. Jeff Green put up a great effort, but he can’t stop LeBron alone (nobody can). LeBron is fast, strong and you have to respect his driving ability.
But then with the game on the line Green had to play far enough back on LeBron to take away that drive and so LeBron knocked down the 21-footer. That is your game winner. And when he can get that to fall and can drive… what can you do? It’s not fair.
The Heat have 23 wins in a row and they got that last win because of LeBron. He made the plays when it mattered and carried his team over the finish line.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 26
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 34
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7