Mar 19, 2013, 10:16 AM EST
Which brings us to this dunk by McGee on Monday night that is just monster. They don’t even call thee push by Joakim Noah on the body while McGee is mid-air. McGee is one of those amazing athletes that pulls off moves that leave even other NBA players shaking their head like “how did he do that?”
By the way, someone is going to say in the comments that “this is not a dunk” because he threw it down into the rim from a short distance rather than touching the rim. I think you’re wrong. I say any play where a player is above the rim and throws the ball down into the bucket is a dunk. This is a dunk.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16