Mar 19, 2013, 10:16 AM EST
Which brings us to this dunk by McGee on Monday night that is just monster. They don’t even call thee push by Joakim Noah on the body while McGee is mid-air. McGee is one of those amazing athletes that pulls off moves that leave even other NBA players shaking their head like “how did he do that?”
By the way, someone is going to say in the comments that “this is not a dunk” because he threw it down into the rim from a short distance rather than touching the rim. I think you’re wrong. I say any play where a player is above the rim and throws the ball down into the bucket is a dunk. This is a dunk.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 0
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 0
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 22
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9